The Siege of Tilburg in Google Maps

maandag 18 oktober 2010

It's quiet

"Quiet" means; people dare to show themselves on the street. I was able to borrow a dongle, from a journalist to write a quick message. Those things come in darn handy, and I will also try to get one myself. I think the only way to buy kind of equipment like that is the black market. Matters not to me. I just need to get me one!

Where all the peace and rest comes from isn’t clear to anyone. The parties are or tired or regrouping or re-supplying. Anyway .. the chaos continues. The city keeps organizing. Patrols are formed, basements get more secured. Other people stretch their legs during rest. Others storm the stations and roads are jammed.
There is even a curfew. (Perfect cover for criminals who can go about their business)

During these breaks, emergency services get the chance to provide aid . On the radio, tv or internet media calls to provide free passage for fire trucks. Dead and wounded lie in the streets and another urgent request airs to let ambulances or medical-aid pass and not shoot them.

I got in contact with people that can get me close to the city center, and if possible near the Heuvelplein.

I’ll translate more older messages as soon as I can.

Schouwburg promenade (Theater promenade)


Schouwburgring (At the right was a shoppingmall and on the leftside the theater)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten